Above Ground Pools
Gardendale & Birmingham Easy and Cost-effective Pools Options
Above ground pools are an easy and cost-effective way to increase property
value and functionality. An above ground pool offers the utmost in swimming
pool flexibility, allowing you to completely customize and even move or
disassemble your pool in the future to accommodate changes in your yard.
At AllStar Pool and Spa, we specialize in backyard pools, pool maintenance,
and pool repair near Birmingham, AL. We can help you develop the perfect
swimming pool design, including pool decks, swim spas, and more.
The Benefits of Above Ground Pool
- Convenient easy installation process that can disassemble when necessary
- Flexibility to remove, change, or move your pool
- Affordable options that fit within you budget
- Increased security with removable or adjustable safety features
- Low maintenance requirements
Choosing the Best Location for Your Above Ground Pool
Installing an above ground pool allows you to enjoy all the perks of a
private swimming pool without the extensive preparation and construction
process associated with inground pool installation. There are several
factors to consider when choosing the right location for your above ground pool.
- Above ground pools require stable ground to support their weight. If you
want to install your pool in an area that is sloped, it is better to dig
into the slope than add soil to provide a level base.
- A pool can change the way water drains from your yard during a storm. Your
pool installer can help you evaluate the current drainage pattern for
your property to ensure water can run away from your home and your pool
after it is installed.
- If you want to add a pool deck, you’ll need to consider the size
of the deck, as well as how you’d like to access it. Pool decks
are often convenient when they fit directly against your home’s
exterior, but this is not your only option.
Caring for Your Above Ground Pool
The pool maintenance required for your above ground pool is simple. Your
swimming pool company can help by providing pool maintenance services
if you wish, or offering personalized tips and information if you’d
like to care for your above ground pool yourself.
- Your water should be tested periodically to determine its alkalinity, pH,
and hardness. Chemical adjustments can be made easily to improve the water’s
comfort and resistance to bacteria.
- Swimming pools employ a filter to screen out particulate matter. You may
need to backwash or replace the filter cartridge periodically—your
pool service will complete this task or let you know how to care for your filter.
- Vacuuming your pool is an easy task that takes only a few minutes of your
time, but will keep the interior of your pool looking clean and beautiful
Check out more above ground pools we offer
AllStar Pool and Spa offers above ground pool installation near Birmingham,
including seven-foot Doughboy Palm Shore pools. You can find out more
about above ground pools, hot tubs, and swim spas by
calling us today at (205) 661-8328.