Above Ground Pools Builder in Birmingham
Birmingham Easy and Cost-effective Pools Options
Above ground pools are an easy and cost-effective way to increase property value and functionality. An above ground pool offers the utmost in swimming pool flexibility, allowing you to completely customize and even move or disassemble your pool in the future to accommodate changes in your yard. At AllStar Pool & Spa, we specialize in backyard pools, pool maintenance, and pool repair near Birmingham, AL. We can help you develop the perfect swimming pool design, including pool decks, swim spas, and more.
The Benefits of Above Ground Pool
- Convenient easy installation process that can disassemble when necessary
- Flexibility to remove, change, or move your pool
- Affordable options that fit within you budget
- Increased security with removable or adjustable safety features
- Low maintenance requirements
Buying Guide for Above Ground Pools
If you have decided you want to add a new above ground pool to your backyard, you may be overwhelmed by the options from which you can choose. It can be difficult to know where to begin and how to make the final decision about the right pool for your home. The team at Allstar Pool and Spa is here to help you decide which above ground pool is best for your Birmingham, AL property. To help you make this decision, we’ve put together a simple buying guide of the top things you keep in mind when shopping for a new pool. Should you have any trouble along the way, our team is always here to answer any questions you may have. Our top tips for finding the right pool for your home include:
- Check Local Regulations: The first thing you want to do is check your local regulations to ensure you’re able to install an above ground pool on your property. In most cases, you’ll likely need a permit and will have to follow specific requirements about the placement of your pool.
- Consider Size & Shape: If you have limited space in your backyard, you want to be sure you pick the right size and shape of the pool to fit the area while still allowing adequate space around the pool. We have a range of available above ground pools, including both round and oval pools in a variety of sizes. Our selection ensures everyone can find something they love.
- Ensure Quality: Before choosing a pool to install at your home, you want to make sure you’re selecting a quality piece that will last for years. All our pool options are made in the U.S.A. and are built to provide entertainment to your family for many years. Not to mention, we can provide the maintenance services you need to prolong the life of your pool.
Choosing the Best Location for Your Above Ground Pool
Installing an above ground pool allows you to enjoy all the perks of a private swimming pool without the extensive preparation and construction process associated with inground pool installation. There are several factors to consider when choosing the right location for your above ground pool.
- Above ground pools require stable ground to support their weight. If you want to install your pool in an area that is sloped, it is better to dig into the slope than add soil to provide a level base.
- A pool can change the way water drains from your yard during a storm. Your pool installer can help you evaluate the current drainage pattern for your property to ensure water can run away from your home and your pool after it is installed.
- If you want to add a pool deck, you’ll need to consider the size of the deck, as well as how you’d like to access it. Pool decks are often convenient when they fit directly against your home’s exterior, but this is not your only option.
Caring for Your Above Ground Pool
The pool maintenance required for your above ground pool is simple. Your swimming pool company can help by providing pool maintenance services if you wish, or offering personalized tips and information if you’d like to care for your above ground pool yourself.
- Your water should be tested periodically to determine its alkalinity, pH, and hardness. Chemical adjustments can be made easily to improve the water’s comfort and resistance to bacteria.
- Swimming pools employ a filter to screen out particulate matter. You may need to backwash or replace the filter cartridge periodically—your pool service will complete this task or let you know how to care for your filter.
- Vacuuming your pool is an easy task that takes only a few minutes of your time, but will keep the interior of your pool looking clean and beautiful for years.
Check out more above ground pools we offer
AllStar Pool & Spa offers above ground pool installation near Birmingham, including seven-foot Doughboy Palm Shore pools. You can find out more about above ground pools, hot tubs, and swim spas by calling us today at (205) 661-8328.