Hot Tubs Installation in Birmingham
Get Your Home Remedy Today
Hot tubs provide pain relief for general stiffness and arthritis aches. The warm, pulsating water increases blood supply to aching joints, stimulates the release of endorphins to improve mood, and decreases muscle tension for more flexibility. With contemporary styles and fiber-optic or LED lighting, a hot tub can become the centerpiece of your yard. Indoor units are also available and are normally placed in larger bathrooms or sunrooms that have extra space. Whether you’re looking for an in-ground hot tub or a spa tub, AllStar Pool & Spa has you covered. In addition, maintenance for hot tubs has never been easier, and with years of expertise, AllStar Pool & Spa can ensure you’ll be perfectly equipped to take care of your hot tub for years to come.
Health Benefits of Hot Tubs
While a hot tub is a great way to enhance the ambiance and relaxation of your backyard, it can also provide many health benefits that are good for your overall wellness. Allstar Pool and Spa can help you find the perfect new hot tub to install at your Birmingham, AL home. We have a selection of premium hot tubs and spas that will help you create the ideal place to unwind after a long day at work. You and your family will love all the benefits a hot tub brings to your home. Your new hot tub can make you feel better and may even help you:
- Get Better Sleep: The soothing hot water and gentle jets of a hot tub promote relaxation, helping your sleep better each night. Taking a short dip in the hot tub before bedtime can help set you up for a restful night of sleep.
- Experience Fewer Aches & Pains: Soaking in a hot tub relaxes your body, helping to alleviate any daily aches or pains you may experience due to a long day at work or an athletic injury. Live life with fewer aches and pains when you install a hot tub.
- Reduce Stress: A hot tub can provide not only physical health benefits but also mental health benefits. The hot waters can relieve the stresses of your day, lifting your mental state after a long soak.
- Ease Anxiety: Stress and anxiety are often experienced together. If you find yourself anxious or constantly worrying, sitting in your new hot tub can help ease anxious thoughts, allowing you to relax and feel better.
- Alleviate Headaches: Headaches are a common complaint among people of all ages, disrupting your daily life and making it difficult to concentrate. The heat and water of a hot tub can help to dilate blood vessels, which reduces the pressure in your head and eases any headache pain.
- Lower Blood Pressure: The soothing waters of a hot tub can help to lower your blood pressure, making them a great asset for anyone with heart disease or hypertension. Be sure to consult your doctor for more information on how to combat these problems.
- Improve Cardiovascular Health: When you are submerged in water up to your neck, more pressure is put on your body, which helps to increase your cardiac volume. This means soaking in a hot tub forces your heart to work harder, which functions as a workout for your cardiac system and makes it stronger.
- Restore Flexibility: As we age, it’s common to lose our range of motion in many joints, making it harder to complete your normal activities. With regular use, a hot tub can help you restore lost flexibility and help you regain your range of motion.
- Relieve Arthritis Symptoms: Arthritis is a common condition that results in joint pain and swelling, which affects your ability to move as you used to. A hot tub can help reduce inflammation in the joints, relieving the pain and swelling commonly present with arthritis.
- Loosen Tight Muscles: If you work a strenuous job or exercise regularly, you’re probably no stranger to sore muscles. This can leave you with uncomfortable aching that could disrupt your life. Soaking in a hot tub will help release the tension, allowing you to recover faster.
Designing Your Ideal Hot Tub
There are many reasons behind the consistent popularity of private hot tubs. Today, hot tub designs allow you to create the perfect backyard oasis based on your personal preferences.
- Size is a decision you should make early on in the design process. Your hot tub can be a small, intimate setting for you and a single partner, or a larger space to accommodate multiple family members and friends in a social setting.
- The purpose of your Swim Spa should also come into play when creating your ideal hot tub. A hot tub can serve solely for relaxation or hydrotherapy, while a swim spa provides a compact space for exercise or rehabilitation.
- The components that make up your Swim Spa’s systems will have an effect on both its convenience and its energy efficiency. Choosing quiet, efficient pumps and plumbing will help you enjoy your hot tub experience;
- opting for high-efficiency pumps and jets can also help you maintain a greener, lower-cost backyard feature.
Our Favorite Hot Tub Collections
At AllStar Pool & Spa, we’ve made a point to only carry top name brands for all of our products. Our spa collection is full of a wide range of the top hot tubs available on the market in addition to accessories. MasterSpas manufactures several lines of hot tubs and Swim Spas. See below for more information:
Master Spas – Create your own backyard oasis with a perfect blend of art and science. Hear the waterfalls, enjoy the music, watch movies on your iPad, and feel the atmosphere created by the color-changing LED lights. Amidst these calming features, the powerful, exclusive therapy jets put you in complete control of your wellness. Your remedy and relief is waiting for you. Slip in, relax, and recharge. If you are looking for a spa tub in Birmingham or the surrounding area, see Master Spas full product line at AllStar Pool & Spa.
- Michael Phelps Legend: The series by Master Spas offers backlit air controls and valves, crystal-like jets, and sophisticated stainless steel accents. This collection features advanced technology that allows you to easily manage every hot tub function with the color display control panel, smartphone, or tablet app.
- Twilight Spa: Our Twilight spas offer legendary quality and industry-leading design of luxury portable spas by Master Spas. This series redefines the experience with stress-relieving features like biomagnetic therapy, hydrotherapy jets, and noise reduction pumps and motors.
- Healthy Living Spa: These spas promote a buoyant balance for a fit mind, body, and spirit.
- Clarity Spa: With Clarity comes serenity — that gentle, overall sensation of comfort, and security.
- Getaway Hot Tub: Relieve muscle aches and pains with strategically placed jets that melt away the stress of the day.