Hot Tubs and Swim Spas in Birmingham, AL
Your Hot Tub and Swim Spas Expert in Birmingham and Gardendale
Whether you want to add a hot tub to an existing backyard pool or are looking for a way to enjoy the benefits of a swimming pool in a small space, hot tubs and swim spas offer the utmost in luxury, comfort, and convenience. There are a wide variety of swimming pool designs that incorporate a hot tub or swim spa, but these features can also stand on their own if you don’t want to consider a full-size swimming pool. AllStar Pool & Spa can help you choose the perfect hot tub, swimming pool, or pool spa near Birmingham, AL, to suit your preferences, available space, and budget.
Designing Your Ideal Hot Tub
There are many reasons behind the consistent popularity of private hot tubs, often called poolspas. Today, hot tub and swimming pool designs allow you to create the perfect backyard oasis based on your personal preferences.
- Size is a decision you should make early on in the design process. Your hot tub can be a small, intimate setting for you and a single partner, or a larger space to accommodate multiple family members and friends in a social setting.
- The purpose of your poolspa should also come into play when creating your ideal hot tub. A hot tub can serve solely for relaxation or hydrotherapy, while a swim spa provides a compact space for exercise or rehabilitation.
- The components that make up your poolspa’s systems will have an effect on both its convenience and its energy efficiency. Choosing quiet, efficient pumps and plumbing will help you enjoy your hot tub experience; opting for high-efficiency pumps and jets can also help you maintain a greener, lower-cost backyard feature.
Popular Ways to Use Your Swim Spa
Swim spas are amazingly versatile and convenient; there are many ways to use your swim spa for fun, exercise, or other health benefits You can discuss swimming pool, hot tub, or poolspa installation in Birmingham by calling AllStar Pool & Spa at (205) 661-8328.
- One of the main functions of a poolspa is to create a comfortable and compact environment for swimming. Whether you are in training for a competition or simply love to swim for exercise, you can customize your swimming experience using the spa’s versatile jets.
- Even if you don’t want to swim, a poolspa is a great place for low-impact jogging, walking, or water aerobics as part of a recovery or daily exercise program.
- If you’re craving adventure, a swim spa lets you enjoy boogie boarding or surfing, right in your own backyard.
- Swimspas also offer all the functionality of a traditional hot tub, allowing you to relax, rejuvenate, and unwind for both mental and physical health.